A Story of a Successful Rewrite
Article on how did we a very successful rewrite of a telecom app at one of past jobs of mine.
- Had a balanced team (most juniors, alot of mids, some seniors),
- Had more than one real A-player,
- Analyzed the problems of current implementation and their (often sociological) causes,
- Designed an architecture that addreses major problems,
- Organized work so that team can do both, support of the old and development of the new,
- Had a manager that shielded from crap from above,
- Were patinent, didn't cut corners too much.
blog comments powered by Disqus