Evolution of Front-End Architecture
A post on history of architectural styles and patterns used in web front-end apps.
- Since 1975, we have internet (thanks to DARPA),
- Since 1991, we have HTML (thanks to Tim Berners-Lee),
- Since 1994, we have CSS (thanks to Håkon Wium Lie),
- Bunch of Handlers,
- MVC (Backbone, Knockout, Angular, Ember),
- Event-sourcing, Uni-directional data-flow (Flux),
- MUV (ELM, Redux).
- History of HTML on Wikipedia,
- Brief history of the Internet from Internet Society.
blog comments powered by Disqus